Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pen Aligner and me

I started writing at a very young age, but not on a large scale. When I was in my first year of graduation, my faculty asked me to write articles for the college journal based on my command on the English Language. My first write up for the college magazine was about the Premier Hockey League which started in 2005. Later when Pen Aligner was stopped, I felt like having lost a good friend, I then started writing my own collections.
I started to think about what could be done next, then one day I was called up to write for my College's Annual Magazine. This is when I found a new person in me, a writer who was very much in me but hidden from view of the public.




 My write ups and I who were like strangers till 2005, developed a liking towards one another and are now inseparable.


I am still writing many things and will continue.


Express yourself and you will find new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB Like