Saturday, September 11, 2010

My College Journal and Me

I started writing articles for my college magazine on the request of my faculty when I was in my first year of degree. My faculty asked me to write articles for the college journal based on my command on the English Language. My first write up for the college magazine was about the Premier Hockey League which started in 2005. I was very fascinated with the game of hockey and therefore I covered both the editions of Premier Hockey League. This article was published in March 2006.

My second article was about accessing Broadband through domestic power lines. This was published in my annual college magazine under the title Watt a Byte. This article was an adaptation of the article which appeared in the Times of India dated 02.02.2006.I wrote this for my college magazine because I wanted people of my college know that there are other domestic companies coming up with new technologies aimed at further developing Bangalore, the IT hub of India into a much more technology aware city.

I am now working on the third article titled The inspirational force behind Sherlock Holmes which is yet to be published, I am also working on my fourth article titled The inspirational force behind Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I like writing articles and will continue to write them till I am able to do so.

I am able to do all this because there has always been a driving force behind me asking me to do all the work I do - my parents and my faculty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB Like