Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Biking Experience

I was in my first year of graduation when I first rode a bike. This was my first on hand experience with a bike. Till then I had just seen some one riding it.When I first started to ride a bike I thought that it might be a difficult task. But the bike actually seemed to like me the way a mother loves her child. The bike and I started to live like friends who never desert each other.


He liked me very much and was very helpful in guiding me through the rough terrains of Bangalore. He used to make me feel very comfortable and energizes me so that I can have full control of him. He ensures that I do not fall. But, one day he was caught napping and he felt sorry for the mistake he committed.


That was the only day that even my parents got angry for riding him. This has not stopped me from riding my bike but has just encouraged me to be a better rider. The instructor even appreciated me saying that the bike was very kind and helpful to me. He added that he had never seen a bike that was so kind to its rider in the sense that it had real human qualities and it never let the rider down in any aspect.


Be it riding the bike or doing a stunt on the bike. I love my bike and he loves me from the bottom of his heart.


I would like to conclude by saying:
"Be kind to people and things around you and they will repay your kindness in one form or another."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB Like